Friday, January 23, 2009

My LEAST Favorite Things, Part I

In the spirit of full disclosure, I thought I would follow up last Friday's List of Favorite Things with a List of Least Favorite Things. Like the other list, I have limited this entry to 20 items, so for those of you who know me very well, do not fear. Your computers will not blow due to an overload of material. It's probably a safe bet, however, that this list will have more volumes than the other list.

1) People who think they are funny, but are not
2) Bananas
3) Anything that comes in a floret
4) Incorrect grammar
5) The phrase, "Welcome Aboard"
6) Realizing you've left or lost one shoe out of the pair (I'd rather leave or lose the pair)
7) Dirty dishes left in the sink
8) Carnations
9) Numbers
10) Being told to, "smile" or "relax"
11) Clapping in church
12) Being excluded
13) The song, "Muskrat Love"
14) Ambrosia salad
15) Humidity
16) Reply Cards
17) Animal print
18) Tardiness
19) Hangovers
20) Disloyalty

No comments:

Post a Comment