Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yo Soy Cozy

For those of you looking for a good cozy scent perfect for the hot temps of summer, look no further than right here:
My good friend, Claudia, is always giving me amazing candles and soaps and such. She recently gave me this one, Mrs. Meyers Lavender Soy Candle and I am HOOKED. The scent is refreshing and light and perfect for summer, when cozy can be a bit more difficult to achieve. An added bonus is that when you're done burning the candle, you can reuse the glass jar as a juice glass. I think that's such a nifty and appealing idea.

Mrs. Meyers also makes cleaning products. Her line is pretty basic and I can find her cleaning items at my grocery store, however, the candles seem harder to locate. I went to the Mrs. Meyers website and found that you can order them there: http://www.mrsmeyers.com/. They retail for far less than most candles and have approximately 36 hours of burning time.
If you're burning the midnight oil or burning the candle from both ends, let Mrs. Meyers and her soy candles assist!

No comments:

Post a Comment